What would you like to see on ESGR?

Cedric

Community Leader
ESGR Staff
512.jpgHello fellow gamers and ESGR enthusiasts!

As we continuously strive to make Eat Sleep Game Repeat the premier destination for gamers worldwide, we want to ensure that our platform evolves in ways that truly resonate with you. So, we’re reaching out directly to our incredible community for insights!

What features, content, or improvements would you love to see on ESGR in the future?

Whether it’s a new game section, integration with other platforms, additional community challenges, or just minor tweaks that can enhance your experience, we want to hear it all!

Some prompts to get the creative juices flowing:

• Are there any games or genres you feel are underrepresented here?
  • Do you have ideas for new badges or achievements?
  • How about community events or tournaments you’d love to participate in?
  • Perhaps you would like to see some giveaways?
  • Any thoughts on our user interface or site navigation?

Remember, no suggestion is too big or too small. Every piece of feedback helps us shape a better, more engaging ESGR for all.

Thank you for being an integral part of our journey. We can’t wait to hear your ideas! :)

Honestly would love to see Call of Duty representation as the new game is coming out soon. Clan possibilities - not sure if COD is going to have a huge clan thing for this game or not. Regardless it would be cool to see the ESGR clan tag ;) Runescape would be another easy one since this is PC/Mobile! I don't play frequently, but would be more likely to with other people.

Giveaways would be cool. Since people play on Consoles and PC, I would offer on any but have a specific value in mind. Then if the person wins they could choose... but sometimes a more specific one might gather more attention!

Badges - What Console is mainly played on now, Twitch Streamer, Youtube, etc. Those are the main things I can think of currently. I'll keep thinking!

Back